Friday 21 February 2014

The Word of the Week - What do you REALLY want?


AFFIRMATION

Today I make a commitment to focus upon my one main desire
and plant the seeds of intention to bring my vision into fruition.

I would like you to consider what you really want in life.  Not an ineffective dream that keeps changing with the wind, neither a "I would kind of like to have" statement that has you believing that you do not have a hope in hell in achieving. No, I want you to really sit down and take the time to figure out what you truly want in life.  If you want money...how much do you want?  Give it a number, an actual physical amount.  The point here is to be very specific, then I would like to you to consider what it is that you can offer in exchange for that wealth.  What do you see yourself doing as a lifelong dream? Is it running your own business, is it a talent that you have or a service that you can give. The point here is that you must realise that in this life you do not get something for nothing.

"Whatever the mind can conceive and BELIEVE the mind can achieve."
Napoleon Hill

Napoleon Hill was right in the above statement, the sad truth though is that you do not understand the vast power that you were born with and that is, YOU have the power to control your thoughts.  Your mind is YOUR tool with which to create and manifest whatsoever you desire.   You need to realise that you are an unlimited being, the only limits that you do have are the ones that you have placed upon yourself.

Just for today, give some time and deep consideration to a desire, dream or ambition that you have.  Write it down and firm up your belief in the "I can," rather than the "I can't."  In the next few weeks, I will show you how to replace a negative belief about your dreams with a positive one. I leave you with one more quote with which to ponder......

"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H Schuller


Nameste 

No comments:

Post a Comment