Saturday 26 February 2011

Day Three

Well I was brave enough to go on the scales today and nearly passed out when I saw my weight!!!! So off to the shops I went and bought myself a pedometer, had my son set it up and clipped it to my body.  Yes this will count my steps and I will be off to a newer slimmer me!  I am still energetic and very hopeful that this Spring will bring about the change I so desperately need in my life right now.  There is such a heaviness in the atmosphere brought on because of the current global crisis as well as peoples moods.  Everyone seems to be feeling the pinch on their finances which aids the current depression.
I have learned that it is okay to ask for help sometimes especially when you find you really can't cope with all this bleakness.  I have had to ask for help from my doctors by way of counselling and anti-depressants, but I am not feeling guilty by this fact because I know I will feel better soon.  Sometimes the weight of the world can seem too much, so being kind and loving to yourself is always a great start.
Anyway my best girlies are coming to visit today for some conversational therapy and of course drinkies! Lets see if I can even type tomorrow...........have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment